Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas! I hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas, i know i did! Well, today i was pretty bored after all the commotion died down, so i decided to try to make my own blog background with my new Adobe Photoshop Elements 7.0. I went to The Cutest Blog on the Block for the directions and thought it would be pretty easy. Boy, was i wrong. It took forever to make my design, then longer to make a Photobucket account, then i couldn't figure out how to make it a jpeg. Finally, now i can admire my background. I think all the time it took was worth it. Comment if you like it or not :) ...

5 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

wow. that is a lot of steps. it looks really good, though! I could never do that. p.s. I can't believe you got braces!

Mady said...

neither can i, i already want to get them off...

Unknown said...

W-o-w!!! Your background is amazing!!! I made one once and it was good, but not as awesome as yours!!!! What were your measurements for the middle, because I could never get the right size to fit all my writing. I can't believe you got braces!! Was it horrible not to be able to eat anything on Christmas, or did you just tough it out? Well I gotta go! See ya!

Unknown said...

that was a long comment :)

Mady said...

it was alright,i could eat soft food, so i was fine. I dont really know the exact measurements, sorry. I kinda just guesstimated for everything...