Monday, December 22, 2008

Is lip gloss one of the food groups..?

Okay, so i went shopping today with my friend Caitlin. The mall was pretty busy. I bought a couple last minute gifts like the softest sock in the world from Aeropostale. I also bought this lip gloss from Bath & Body works. Usually their lip gloss is really expensive, but they were having a sale and all the lip glosses were $3!!! So i got this C.O. Bigelow CinaMint lip gloss. I absolutely love it! It smells great and tastes even better. Not that i just sit there and eat it. But you know what I'm talking about, like when you taste some, this one actually tastes good! I was also in Dillard's and smelled this fragrance called 'G'. I love it!!! It also comes in the cutest bottle! I asked my mom if i could get it for my Promotion gift. It's made by Harajuku lovers. Here's some pics of perfume and lip gloss.
here's the link for the websites:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that lip gloss too!! I got it last year, it's my favorite!! Good luck getting you braces on tomorow!!! You have to post pictures!! I hope they don't hurt too bad!! Are you getting a full set our a half set?? Good luck!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry that was a long comment!! :)

Mady said...

It's not that long.... i'll post pics soon, hopefully! :)

Anonymous said...

hey mady, this is (mia) amellya! from 7th grade in mr. pooles social studies!!i cant believe you know victoria thats where i got your blog by the way too cute!!