Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm a Couch Potato

So i guess i haven't been blogging for a while. Like the last time i posted anything on my blog was on Monday. Though i guess that's not a long time. I mean a whole four days isn't like a long time, i think? Well, so i guess i'll update you on my week:
Tuesday: I went to Arizona Mills and got a couple of long-sleeve shirts
Wednesday: I sat around the house like a lazy bum watching re-runs of some shows
Thursday: I went to Superstition Springs mall and watched the Project Runway Season 5 Finale
Today: I sat around the house doing nothing and of course, watching re-runs of some TV shows
My week was kinda like a pattern. One day i was at the mall, the next i was at home watching tv all day. Yeah, my week was kinda boring.... But on the plus side, now i've got winter clothes and i've been updated on some of my favorite shows!

1 comment:

Victoria Renae said...

Don't blame you- thats what spring break is all about! Don't you love not having to wake up at six? It's the best!