Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Now who pops into your head when you see this...?

I was just looking at Forever 21.com and look at this shirt I found! Who's the first person to pop into your head when you see it? A certain someone said they wanted a deer shirt, and look what I strategically found! Well, if a certain someone is reading this, you can find the shirt on the link below!

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=FOREVER21&category%5Fname=promo%5Fshibuya&product%5Fid=2059507710&Page=1#

P.S. i hope your not mad at me Courtney....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

That is an awesome shirt you found there Mady!! It is super cute to!!!!

Mady said...

Yeah, i have to say it's pretty darn cute! We should totally get it for 'you know who'!!

Courtney said...

Yes you should!! I think I am going to buy online though unless you guys want to be the awesome friends that you are let me save my money for basketball and buy iy for me!!! JK! Kinda......:)

Mady said...

Courtney, you are soo funny! Thanks for doing my hair today! I really liked it! Dont' forget to wear your STUCO shirt tomorrow

Victoria Renae said...

I lauged sooo hard when I saw that shirt! Remember on Friday when Coco was like, "Oh Sosa, you are such a dear." And we all started laughing? That was hi-larious!!!!

Mady said...

I'm still laughing at it!